Kollywood industry’s lead actor Kalabhavan Mani was known for essaying negative roles and many character roles. He passed away on March 6th at his farm house at Kerala and this incident happened soon after the drinks party with his friends. He was taken to a private hospital at Cochin and despite treatment he took his last breath.
As per the doctor’s report. his body contained highly dangerous insecticide contents and Methanol. So immediately the hospital officials called the Police and they submitted a detailed postmortem report. Kalabavan Mani’s brother also asked to inquire Mani’s friends.
As per reports, a dangerous pesticide called cyclopiribose was found inside his body and this news has given a twist to the case. The police officials are considering that one of the friend who was drinking with Mani should have mixed it intentionally inside. At the same time, BJP is forcing to shift this case to CBI.